Heartland® Yarn

SKU: 136-109L

$half-dozen.29 $6.99

This sensationally soft, premium acrylic comes in heathered and tweedy shades inspired by the natural beauty of the American landscape. The subtle shades of this yarn propose landmarks like the Redwood Forest, the Everglades, and Yosemite National Park. Heartland® is an easy-intendance yarn that is perfect for garments, afghans and accessories.

Unsure about working with a new yarn? Purchase a swatch sample to go a feel for the yarn before buying!

Crochet Gauge (4in ten 4in)

12 sc ten 15 r on J-x (6mm)

Knit Gauge (4in 10 4in)

16 sts 10 22 r on #9 (five.5 mm)

Length (yd)

251 (200 in prints)

Length (m)

230 (183 in prints)

Weight (oz)

5 (four in prints)

Weight (grand)

142 (113 in prints)

Fiber Particular

Solids: 100% Acrylic

Tweeds: 94% Acrylic, 6% Rayon

Care

Machine Wash, Machine Dry

Intendance Item

Items made from this yarn may be machine laundered just on the setting designed for gentle agitation and/or reduced time for delicate items. Any dry out cleaning solvent other than trichloroethylene may be safely used. No bleach product may be used. A motorcar dryer may be regularly used at a maximum of Low Heat setting. Item may not be smoothed or finished with an fe.

Sooooo soft!

This worsted weight yarn is very soft and perfect for the stuffed animals I brand with it. My circular knitting machine loves it too! No dropped stitches and the machine operates smoothly.

User picture

Cracking mid price yarn

This is great yarn and my recent projection have been kick socks for my family. Cipher fancy…7-9 " leg length for his size ten'south and my Size 6.5

I machine wash (I ever use cold) and machine dry out on Perm Press. No pilling problems to date.

User picture

Awesome Wool

I bought this wool as I wanted to brand animals and needed a wool with some texture and natural colors. This wool had the best colors and the color texture really makes the animals expect better! It is also washable which is dandy for child toys, it crochets super easily, keeps it'southward shape and I have had no knots so far! With all the sales it is also a super good cost.

User picture User picture User picture User picture User picture

Such an ambrosial menagerie!

Hot Springs Heartland Yarn

I really love this yarn. It's soft and cushy. I crocheted a lid that turned out quite lovely and speedily.

User picture

I dear Heartland Yarn! 😊

I love the quality and the colors of Heartland Yarn. I crocheted a cardigan sweater for my daughter and using this yarn was a pleasance. Then I ordered more Heartland Yarn in a different colour and made a cardigan sweater for my granddaughter!

User picture

You may also like

Recently viewed

Sooooo soft!

This worsted weight yarn is very soft and perfect for the stuffed animals I make with it. My circular knitting machine loves it too! No dropped stitches and the machine operates smoothly.

User picture

Great mid cost yarn

This is great yarn and my contempo project have been boot socks for my family unit. Nada fancy…7-ix " leg length for his size ten's and my Size 6.five

I automobile wash (I ever use cold) and machine dry on Perm Printing. No pilling issues to date.

User picture

Crawly Wool

I bought this wool equally I wanted to brand animals and needed a wool with some texture and natural colors. This wool had the all-time colors and the colour texture really makes the animals look better! It is besides washable which is nifty for kid toys, it crochets super easily, keeps it's shape and I have had no knots then far! With all the sales it is also a super good price.

User picture User picture User picture User picture User picture

Such an adorable menagerie!

Hot Springs Heartland Yarn

I really love this yarn. It'due south soft and cushy. I crocheted a hat that turned out quite lovely and quickly.

User picture

I love Heartland Yarn! 😊

I dear the quality and the colors of Heartland Yarn. I crocheted a cardigan sweater for my daughter and using this yarn was a pleasure. So I ordered more Heartland Yarn in a different color and made a cardigan sweater for my granddaughter!

User picture